Updated Friday February 27, 2015 by PWSC.
"Kids are different, and because they are different their physical, social and psychological needs are different. We recognize this and our programs are aimed at meeting the different needs of ALL KIDS."
Our intramural program includes options for new players as well as committed players.
- Elite Developmental Program (EDP). Designed for players committed to the game and to developing into a competitive player. For boys and girls in 1st through 3rd grades, this program includes two weekday training sessions as well as weekend league games. Training is provided by JIGS Soccer Academy.
- Prime Developmental Program (Prime). Designed for players looking for a fun and rewarding soccer experience. For boys and girls in 1st through 3rd grades, this program includes one weekday training session and a weekend intramural game. Training is provided by the Storm Soccer Academy.
- Little Kickers Program. Designed for Pre-K and Kindergarten boys and girls looking for a fun introduction to soccer, this program includes one weekday training session and one weekend intramural game.
- Intertown Program. An alternative for boys and girls in 4th through 9th grades that are not involved in the Travel program, this program includes one weekend practice session and league games against local area teams. This program has a more relaxed approach than travel teams.
- FreePlay. Weekly open play sessions, available to all players enrolled in the EDP, Prime or Little Kickers programs. Sessions are run by professional trainers, and offer boys and girls an extra opportunity to get out on the field.
- Goalie Clinics. Weekly goalie clinics run by professional trainers, designed for boys and girls interested in honing their goalkeeping skills. Available to players enrolled in the EDP, Prime or Little Kickers programs.